Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chore time

Today will be chore day. Swish, swipe, dust and mop. Hubby promised to help me today so I could spend time on Saturday in my studio. Yesterday I finished two halloween treat boxes and prepped the surface of another two. I also designed my Halloween cards and began making all the parts. I put the pieces on my large tray and work on them while watching a bit of the tube, Dexter season three to be exact. Last night I glued my tiny flying witches onto my moons. I had to use tweezers to hold the witches. If time is on my side today, I might be able to work on them some more. Nicole and Dana are coming for dinner tonight. Always have time for my daughter. I will also make some chicken stock today. Homemade is so much better than store bought!

And I will make time to call my cousin today. She put a big smile on my face and made my heart happy. She took her valuable time to collect a bag full of jingle shells and sent them to me. I miss her so much. I would have loved to walk the beach with her. We did do that several times this past summer.

Well,time to start moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment